|Printer-friendly version||Related assets|
GETTY IMAGES TO CAPTURE LONDON 2012 GAMES IN 3D
- Our photographers have hung from the rafters, gone right to the heart of the action and have been that extra mile to capture sport’s most iconic moments. Click here to read a few of their stories.
- Click here to view imagery from previous Olympic games – from Beijing to the 1896 games in Athens
- With less than a year to go, people around the world are coming together to celebrate the countdown to London 2012. A selection of imagery showcasing these milestones can be found here.
- Images and interviews with Getty Images’ Olympic photographers available on request.
About Getty Images
Getty Images is one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of still imagery, video and multimedia products, as well as a recognized provider of other forms of premium digital content, including music. Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and imagery help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and websites. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
- Getty Images awarded Footage Library of the Year
- PHOTOGRAPHER MAJA DANIELS WINS INAUGURAL CONTOUR BY GETTY IMAGES PORTRAIT PRIZE
- Getty Images announces partnership with Team Sky and embedded photographer Scott Mitchell
- Best of Archive – Exclusive exhibition from the world’s largest commercial photography archive
- Getty Images launches Curve Sustainability Edition