|Printer-friendly version||Related assets|
GETTY IMAGES ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF FLICKR SELECT
NEW YORK – Getty Images, a leading creator and distributor of visual content and other media, today announced the launch of Flickr Select, a distinctive collection of professionally curated imagery representing the best of the highly dynamic Flickr Collection on Getty Images.
About Getty Images
Getty Images is one of the world’s leading creators and distributors of still imagery, footage and multimedia products, as well as a recognized provider of other forms of premium digital content, including music. Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its award-winning photographers and imagery help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and websites. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
- Getty Images awarded Footage Library of the Year
- PHOTOGRAPHER MAJA DANIELS WINS INAUGURAL CONTOUR BY GETTY IMAGES PORTRAIT PRIZE
- Getty Images announces partnership with Team Sky and embedded photographer Scott Mitchell
- Best of Archive – Exclusive exhibition from the world’s largest commercial photography archive
- Getty Images launches Curve Sustainability Edition