|Printer-friendly version||Related assets|
Getty Images' Photographer Wins Barclays' Shot of The Season Award
Taking home £5000 worth of photographic equipment, this is the first time Mike Hewitt has won the award with Getty Images' photographer Alex Livesey picking up the Barclays Photographer of the Season award in 2008.
Adrian Murrell, global senior vice president of editorial, Getty Images, said: "Once again, we are proud that our photographers continue to provide powerful and provoking imagery time and time again. We really rely on the skills, talent and creativity of our team and we're delighted to see Mike's outstanding work recognised with the Barclays' Shot of the Season award."
Getty Images employs over 100 full-time photojournalists who cover top news, sport and entertainment stories around the globe, with their images appearing on the covers of the most widely read newspapers, magazines and websites each day.
- GETTY IMAGES ANNOUNCES 2013 GRANTS FOR EDITORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- GETTY IMAGES NAMES TARA M. COMONTE AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- GETTY IMAGES EXPANDS INTO LATIN AMERICA WITH THE ACQUISITION OF G&S IMAGENS DO BRASIL
- GETTY IMAGES PARTNERS WITH PERCOLATE TO SOLVE BRANDS’ SOCIAL, VISUAL CONTENT CREATION NEEDS
- GETTY IMAGES DRIVES THE VISUAL CONVERSATION AT SXSW